I recently stayed at the Hacienda with a group of photographers for the Jose Villa Workshop. I absolutely LOVED every minute of my stay!
The rooms were so beautiful and romantic. the bathroom was big! i had a bathtub aswell as a shower with GREAT water pressure. the beautifully hand painted tiles were a wonderful sight to see first thing in the morning.
the room i had was nice and big with a king size bed which i thought was super comfortable.
the Hacienda itself is so pretty! You have beauty around every corner!
The food was sooo good! They had such a nice variety, not only Mexican. the coffee was great too! i had a cappuccino everyday!
The staff were amazing. I have nothing bad to say about any of them! The concierge staff were great, the kitchen staff were great and the amazing ladies who cleaned my room everyday were great! The atmosphere is so friendly.
I really have no complaints about Hacienda El Carmen. Go Visit and see for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda El Carmen is more than just a five star resort and spa, it is the beginning of your adventures in the land of tequila! Gourmet cuisine, cultural tours, horseback riding, adventure sports, archaeological excursions, we offer whatever your heart's desire! Our spa is the largest of any hacienda in Mexico with unique and extensive menu of servivces. We offer a la carte or all inclusive packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hacienda El Carmen Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda El Carmen Hotel And Spa
- Hacienda El Carmen Hotel El Carmen
- Hacienda El Carmen Hotel & Spa Mexico - Jalisco