“Land of Hundred Islands :)”

Hundred Islands National Park
Ranked #17 of 212 things to do in Ilocos Region
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Hundred Islands in Alaminos, Pangasinan was one of our bucket lists during our educational trip. I visited this place with my friends and classmates long, long time ago? (I forget already the date). We did an island hopping for a short period of time because we needed to go to our next destination. I wished I could go back again! :))

1  Thank Summer S

Reviewed September 16, 2013

hundred islands is a famous tourist attraction in Alaminos, Pangasinan. You can go island hopping with a boat charge of course. The beach is excellent with clear water.

2  Thank czarvs13
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Me and my family were really supposed to go out of the country, but unfortunately my mom found out that her passport was EXPIRED and the processing for the renewal of passport will take you 2-3 months:( So we don't want to spoil our summer especially now that my dad came home from overseas. My parents decided that rather than to go overseas why don't we explore Philippines first!It was a 10-day tour, we are living in Quezon so from south to north was approximately a 9 to 10-hour drive it was a pain just sitting in the car for long hours, but of course we stopped over from time to time to stretch, eat and got to the comfort room.The pain was all worth it the minute we saw the Our Lady of Manaoag church in Pangasinan.We prayed and visited miraculous saints inside, we bought souvenirs for our relatives as well.After that, we went straight to Alaminos, Pangasinan where hundred Islands is located. We don't want to go Island Hopping tired and hungry so we ate in one of the restaurants there and you know took some pictures!Hahaha I didn't mention that I have a big fright with ocean or anything deep that could drown me even pools!Despite that I still went with them I don't want to be left alone in the Hotel so I decided to be brave for a while and just feel the wind breeze and the salty smell of the ocean. It was all okay, the view was amazing it's like a painting to me every minute was breathtaking. To be able to see all the Islands it will take you 4 hours. The ride back to the port was unforgettable!I thought I was gonna die really!It was high tide so the waves was really big and I thought our boat was gonna sink and I was praying the hail Mary the whole time and the moment I saw the port I felt like I'm the luckiest girl in the Universe!

1  Thank Paula Inna R
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We decided to pass this place after a three day stay in Baguio City and I'm so happy we did. We ( 9 of us) spent the night in a transient house with two-rooms, terrace, kitchen and dining area. They charged us P1,200 for a medium-sized boat for the island hopping covering Governor's Island, Children's Island and Quezon Island. Bring your own snorkeling gear to save money. We enjoyed the view on top of the governor's island where one can see the islands sprawling along the gulf. There's a Big Brother house and underwater, we saw a lot of colorful fishes and giant clams. The corals are somewhat dead, nothing comparable to Puerto Galera and Palawan. Overall, it was a trip worthy of remembering becasue we really had a good time especially my son and his two nannies. One of the most memorable family trip we ever had! Moreover, it's the country's first national park!

2  Thank julietteBacolod
Reviewed July 10, 2013

At first, I thought the kids will not enjoy but we spent the whole day without knowing the time passed. I recommend to visit this place while the nature is still preserve. Once you are in the province of Pangasinan, try to visit the islands. You will enjoy the place, kids will enjoy the clear water.

4  Thank Adrian T