We Stayed at Sun Beach in June 2012 for 12 days,Pictures look lovely,I took all the precautions not to get ill,but I was bitten by so many gnats in the room,was in bed for 4 days with bad stomach,Food looked nice but it looked like the left overs were reheated and dished up every day for a week,its a shame the look was better than the taste.The staff were not helpful and the Tour rep,we see him once and that was because of the pressure we put on him.The rooms were not cleaned,ring marks on the dressing table, dirt up the walls and bathroom door,permenant leak in the bathroom,kept losing our water -hot and cold.Although there is a bank on the resort we had trouble getting our travellers cheques changed.Outside the resort was just a mass of building sites -not a pretty site,We wanted to stay in our room until we were due to leave and after going to reception on several occaisions were told they would let us have another room for 25 diner approx £12.50,this room was worse than our room and as it was vacated that morning they had not even bothered to clean it.Never again,we have travelled to a lot of countries,this one has put us off so much.after this experience we have decided to never travel abroad again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- REPORTED CLOSED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Sun Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Beach Hotel Bir El Bey
- Sun Beach Tunis
- Sun Beach Resort Tunisia/Bir El Bey