Our family loved Likualofa Resort especially after stayng in the hot and dusty town for 2 nights. It is paradise for sure. Our son was reluctant to snorkel at first but felt secure enough in the tidal pool to have a go. The complimentary breakfast platter of fruit and cereal or toast was so fresh and filling. The feast was so tasty and never ending and the show was top notch- we had two other shows elsewhere to compare with. Lovely to see our waitress in her element... dancing! Even though the famous Peseti was away the remaining staff kept up the high standards and frendliness. Netted windows and louvres mean an insect free and relatively cool night's sleep. Fales are very private and surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens. Life was on 'Tongan time' but taxis breakfasts arrived on time. Definitely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the west coast of Tongatapu, Liku'alofa Beach Resort lines the beach front with 11 fales (bungalows) five single and five duplex fales (15 rooms), a tree top bar & restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week which is overlooking the ocean, very convenient for whale-watching or simply gazing at the sunset with your favorite cocktail. We also have a tidal swimming pool, camping grounds, a business center, free wifi. We can host private functions such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, reunions and many more. From the minute we pick you up from the airport to the time we bid you farewell, your stay will be enriched with unique Tongan experience of its history, culture, tradition, and why we're called "the friendly islands." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Liku'alofa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liku`Alofa Beach Hotel Kanokupolu
- Liku'Alofa Beach Resort Tonga/Kanokupolu