We enjoyed our stay at Liku'alofa, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was great and the views were very nice!
Enjoyed snorkeling off the front of the resort, fish weren't abundant but the ones i saw were amazing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the west coast of Tongatapu, Liku'alofa Beach Resort lines the beach front with 11 fales (bungalows) five single and five duplex fales (15 rooms), a tree top bar & restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week which is overlooking the ocean, very convenient for whale-watching or simply gazing at the sunset with your favorite cocktail. We also have a tidal swimming pool, camping grounds, a business center, free wifi. We can host private functions such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, reunions and many more. From the minute we pick you up from the airport to the time we bid you farewell, your stay will be enriched with unique Tongan experience of its history, culture, tradition, and why we're called "the friendly islands." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Liku'alofa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Liku`Alofa Beach Hotel Kanokupolu
- Liku'Alofa Beach Resort Tonga/Kanokupolu