Black Orchid Resort is the only resort that is only 15 minutes away from the airport which makes transportation very easy. In addition, free friendly taxi services between the resort and the airport is a plus. The resort is located right next to the river bank which means it is totally ideal for both water transportation and/or tour.
The food is very soooooooo good and the price is affordable. Looking from my perspective, I would say it is way too cheap to eat at the resort and the food is amazing.
Last but not least, the staff are very very good, friendly, sincere, and personal. We have travelled all over the world and we have to say that Black Orchid Resort offers the best customer service ranging from the owners themselves to the office staff, waiters/waitresses, and housekeeping personnel. Emotionally, we feel were at home and the staff were our family. They made sure we were comfortable and they checked on us to make sure that all our needs are met. They took time to talk to us and they made all accommodation possible ranging from booking the tours, driving us around or facilitating the tours themselves, and keeping the room clean and comfortable for my family.
The massage was most appreciated especially after the long tour to the Maya Ruins... the price was very affordable and the experience was somewhat magical. My family enjoyed the massage very so much. Thank you.
I highly appreciate my wonderful experience as my family spent both Christmas and New Year at the resort. We look forward to come back to the resort this year. We highly recommend this resort to others who are looking for a "home away from home" when on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belize has such contrasts from the beaches to the jungle to the Mayan ruins, from the rivers to the Cayes, a good base from which to see it all, is the Black Orchid Resort on the banks of the Belize River on the outskirts of Burrell Boom Village, fifteen minutes from the international airport it’s easy to reach and easy to leave from. Just a short distance away from Belize City, the resort is also within an hour’s drive of most of the country’s mainland attractions, making it a convenient launching point for your vacation adventures. We provide accommodations with an ambiance of environmental radiance, alluring air conditioned rooms and immaculate, quiet and safe grounds. We are an excellent alternative to Belize City and gateway to all Belize has to offer; with knowledgeable guides and transportation for snorkeling, deep sea fishing, cave tubing, Maya Ruin tours, complimentary international airport shuttle, free use of kayaks, canoes, peddle boats and free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Black Orchid Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Orchid Hotel Burrell Boom
- Black Orchid Belize City
- Black Orchid Resort Belize/Burrell Boom