The best thing about the hotel is the location near the airport. We stayed at several other resorts in Belize during our stay and found the BLack Orchid to be the most costly with the least to offer. We stayed in the "cabin", which was basic at best. The food was fine, but nothing to write home about. If you need a place to stay before or after a flight, you might want to consider the Black Orchid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belize has such contrasts from the beaches to the jungle to the Mayan ruins, from the rivers to the Cayes, a good base from which to see it all, is the Black Orchid Resort on the banks of the Belize River on the outskirts of Burrell Boom Village, fifteen minutes from the international airport it’s easy to reach and easy to leave from. Just a short distance away from Belize City, the resort is also within an hour’s drive of most of the country’s mainland attractions, making it a convenient launching point for your vacation adventures. We provide accommodations with an ambiance of environmental radiance, alluring air conditioned rooms and immaculate, quiet and safe grounds. We are an excellent alternative to Belize City and gateway to all Belize has to offer; with knowledgeable guides and transportation for snorkeling, deep sea fishing, cave tubing, Maya Ruin tours, complimentary international airport shuttle, free use of kayaks, canoes, peddle boats and free wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Black Orchid Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Orchid Hotel Burrell Boom
- Black Orchid Belize City
- Black Orchid Resort Belize/Burrell Boom