“Awesome stay”

Driftsands Holiday Flats
Durban, South Africa
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our stay at drifsands was awesome. Staff was very accomadating and friendly. rooms were clean. very safe complex. Location is excellent. a very memorable weekend.A home away from home. will def book again with driftsands.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Jhb
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Everything was very professional. Easy to book, no problems what so ever. Excellent views, nice beach, will definetly be back for a longer period of time. Value for money all the way, wouldn't ever need anything better.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Durham, North Carolina, Usa
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The friendliest welcome and service I've had in a very long time. The location is ideal for families on holiday. I won’t hesitate to recommend Driftsands to my friends and family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Centurion, South Africa
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The unit we got was nice and clean.Its so spacious and neat.It was our 1st trip to Uvongo and we will def come back and come and stay at driftsands again and its really affordable.You will see us again

Durban, South Africa
Reviewed April 7, 2013

As this was a family holiday, we had a really awesome time, everyone & everything was good...accomodation was great, the complex is so good...& the beach is right across from us....& everything is so convenient.

we will definitely be visiting driftsands again & we won't hesitate telling our friends & family about it as well.

Best Holiday Ever!!

Naboomspruit, South Africa
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had a very nice stay at Drifstands Sea View Flats. It is close to many stores, restaurants and expecially the beach. Appreciated the service of the flat everyday! The management is very friendly and helpfull!

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had been to Driftsands before and the main thing that stuck in my mind was sitting on the balcony early morning and late night and I knew my folks would love it too. They did. I will come back again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Uvongo
San Lameer Resort Hotel & Spa
#2 of 6 in Margate
Beachcomber Bay
Beachcomber Bay
#2 of 25 in Margate

Been to Driftsands Holiday Flats? Share your experiences!