This is a great place to stay on the Alcoy coast. We booked here to visit the Whale Sharks at Oslob & even though it was a little further away than what we anticipated it was easy enough to catch a local bus there and back. The hotel also offers tours of the local area and although we did not partake we spoke to another couple who were very pleased with their tours. The resort itself is set high on a hill overlooking the coast but still with easy access to a small beach. The grounds are spacious & well kept and the pool was crystal clear. A great spot for swimming & relaxing. WiFi was available throughout the whole area. We stayed in a standard room with fan with balcony overlooking the coastline. Food in the restaurant was very tasty & they had the best tasting pizzas in the whole of the Philippines! Overall we were very happy with our stay at Bodos Bamboo Bar Resort A.K.A The Triple B Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning spacious resort in the south of the island of Cebu has been built on a heightened plateau, of approx. 1 hectare. Here you will enjoy amazing views over the sea to the neighbouring island of Bohol and the palm tree covered surroundings. Due to the heightened location and the spaciously distributed buildings a pleasant breeze constantly blows throughout in the whole resort. The resort is owned and managed by a German-Filipina couple who are looking forward to greeting you in English, German, Tagalog or Cebuano. You will feel at home in our 14 rooms, where you will be able to enjoy your stay in our Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Bodos Bamboo Bar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodos Bamboo Bar Hotel Alcoy
- Bodos Bamboo Bar Resort Alcoy, Cebu Island