We stayed at the BBB on recommendation, and were not disappointed. The owners and staff were very friendly, and the resort very relaxing. The rooms were very well presented and comfortable. Our only moan would be the roof fans in the room. They are not very good, and effected our sleep quality. Having said that, the food was great, and the Wheat beer even better! Also the prices very reasonable. Highly recommend this place as a stop off for the Oslob Whale sharks....or for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning spacious resort in the south of the island of Cebu has been built on a heightened plateau, of approx. 1 hectare. Here you will enjoy amazing views over the sea to the neighbouring island of Bohol and the palm tree covered surroundings. Due to the heightened location and the spaciously distributed buildings a pleasant breeze constantly blows throughout in the whole resort. The resort is owned and managed by a German-Filipina couple who are looking forward to greeting you in English, German, Tagalog or Cebuano. You will feel at home in our 14 rooms, where you will be able to enjoy your stay in our Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Bodos Bamboo Bar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodos Bamboo Bar Hotel Alcoy
- Bodos Bamboo Bar Resort Alcoy, Cebu Island