This is my second review for Bodos, the last time I went here with my husband and two kids, I was not satisfied with the service and gave it a two-star rating, but as I visited Bodos again still with my family I have to say that their service really did improve, I have to give it a five! The owner did promise me that the next time I come back, the service will be better which is really true!
My kids just love Bodos, we went to check out other inns in Alcoy but ended up staying at Bodos, The place is safe for the kids, their food is great and the surroundings are clean, its just a great place to relax and unwind.
Thanks Bodos for the wonderful stay and for the warm accommodation! I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning spacious resort in the south of the island of Cebu has been built on a heightened plateau, of approx. 1 hectare. Here you will enjoy amazing views over the sea to the neighbouring island of Bohol and the palm tree covered surroundings. Due to the heightened location and the spaciously distributed buildings a pleasant breeze constantly blows throughout in the whole resort. The resort is owned and managed by a German-Filipina couple who are looking forward to greeting you in English, German, Tagalog or Cebuano. You will feel at home in our 14 rooms, where you will be able to enjoy your stay in our Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Bodos Bamboo Bar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bodos Bamboo Bar Hotel Alcoy
- Bodos Bamboo Bar Resort Alcoy, Cebu Island