See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I've spent a week there and had one of worse experiences ever.
- Very bad customer service
- Terrible - really terrible, beyond any understanding - food (poor quality, unhealthy, ridiculous amounts)
- Unsafe (4 cases of people having their assets robbed while I stayed there)
- No willingness from management to help customers solve their difficulties.
- Smoking allowed in public areas, including hotel staff was smoking around lobby etc.

A definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND IT to anyone, for no sort of trips.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2014

nice rooms and bathrooms
very bad food , every day the same and not enough
mafia security threatening the customer
a few people can speak English
rude personal
robbery
This hotel must be abolished and closed down!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank sensation-traveller
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Although the structure is really impressive outside and inside and rooms are beautiful, big and confortable as well as the bathroom, with all the facilities, big beds etc. honestly I didn't get what I could expect even by a normal hotel, especially in terms of general service.
In general there's no security information where you expect to find it (in the room or in the swimming pool for example).
Security: I was there with a big group and some people of our group have been robbed of money. There was no prompt reaction by the managers and administrators regarding this issue. Even our participants were blamed, without showing us any proof of it. No concrete reply to our questions and request of support and investigation regarding it. Personally I felt unsafe.
First aid: Good first aid service, but you have to push to call for doctor or better to go by your own by taxi to the hospital in case of emergency.
Regarding the room and bathroom: room was cleaned every day; no change of towels even if the need could be evident (put the dirty towels in the box of dirty staff in the bathroom)
Food: Poor food and no variety at all. Always the same breakfast, bad quality of food. Supper and dinner not tasty. Even the remainig food has been used for the following meals and days (not healthy).
Service at the restaurant: waitress not always kind, even complaining directly with customers instead of speaking in private with the organizers of our group.
No changes in the menu even after asking many times.
Swimming pool: cold water, not safe (nowhere it's written there is a step inside the swimmingpool).
General service: bad service.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank Marcella B
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Unfortunately, taking a family trip to the beautiful town of Tzaghakadzor was a complete disaster! I can complain for days but I will keep it short. Dirty dishes outside of our "deluxe" room, were NOT cleaned up until we complained twice to the manager, hair on the baby mattress, not to mention the crib for our 1 year old was not safe because the bars were not high enough to keep her from falling out if she were to stand up, paid a high price for a cappuccino that was water and was told that "this is how we make cappuccinos here and maybe you don't have the same taste". This all was after the terrible restaurant experience where we waited an hour with small children for soup and sandwiches. There were only 2 young men who were apologetic and helpful, young waiters. OVERPRICED, DIRTY, TERRIBLE SERVICE, TERRIBLE MATTRESSES, I WILL NEVEERRRRRR EVERRRR GO BACK HERE AGAIN AND I WARN ANYONE WHO HAS ANY TYPE OF STANDARDS TO STEER CLEAR!!!

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank lilvixsen24
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Friends of ours cajoled us into joining them for a weekend of winter fun in Tsaghkadzor. We decided to take a villa at the Multi Rest. It was in the middle of February and the hotel was a virtual ghost town. The nice part of that was that the kids got the whole swimming pool and game room to themselves.
The bad part was there were no other kids and we went through at least $100. of coins for the game room!
The restaurant was also a ghost town. The menu was very limited and the service pitiful.
After ordering spaghetti for the kids we waited for over an hour. Finally after the 4th assurance from the waiter that the kids meals were coming I decided to go into the kitchen to see what was going on.
Apparently the chef had sent someone into Yerevan for flour to make the spaghetti, and was still waiting for him to return! I asked if they had some boxed noodles, and told them to boil the water and throw it in. -- The kids were STARVING and driving us crazy! The situation was so bizarre. I thought I was in the TWILIGHT ZONE. We expected first class accommodations in the villas, but instead got beds that were like thin foam rubber mattresses on wooden slabs. They didn't have warm comforters and the sheets were itchy.
And then we got the bill upon check out. It came to over $3500. for two nights. We could have flown to St. Moritz and stayed at Badrutts palace for that amount.
This place looks good from the outside but is worth avoiding at all costs. Terrible food. Terrible service, uncomfortable beds and out of date!
I understand that their rates have come down substantially, but until they get real management and update their menus and add comfortable beds, avoid at all costs!

Date of stay: February 2012