Tripadvisor

from $48.99
More Info
from $155.81
More Info
All reviews railway museum rolling stock all ages mini train sugar train train buff small train face painting train travel tea sugar hot dogs school holidays amazing collection great for kids great morning great place to visit great value for money
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

The museum is a fun little outing for the kids. It wasn't huge in my opinion but there was definitely plenty to do and see. I love learning and there was plenty of facts to read and study. I especially enjoyed being able yo climb up on board the various trains.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

I don't think I have ever seen so many trains in the one place before! An amazing museum and a credit to the volunteers who have the passion and dedication to keep it going. Well worth a visit but be prepared to stay a while!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 13, 2019

This was much more interesting than I thought it would be. My son and 2 Grandsons loved it. A ride on a small train was fun. Worth every cent of admission, which was reasonable too

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019

If you are into trains, this is the best train museum in the southern hemisphere. The curators & volunteers do an absolutely amazing job. There is so much information on many, many trains & the exhibits are fantastic. Our favourite was 'The Tea & Sugar Train". I hadn't heard of it before, & it was fascinating.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

Nice plays to see in Port adelaide. You can see many types of trains,old fashioned vagoons. You can have a ride on small train.

Date of experience: October 2019