Even confirming your reservations by email and phone conversations won't guarantee that you'll have a room reserved. That is, if you can actually find the chateau since the sign for the turn off was encrusted with dirt and virtually unreadable. Months before my husband and I had emailed Chateau La Thuiliere to reserve a room for two nights. This was followed up later with a conversation by phone when we were assured that a room would be waiting for us. Imagine our surprise when we were told that there was no room for us even though they had just confirmed our reservation by phone an hour before! We can't tell you how disappointed we were since the chateau and surrounding grounds were beautiful from the outside and the guests (strangely all beautiful young men) seemed to be enjoying their stay. Luckily for us, our hotel in St. Emilion happened to have a room available and we spent the next two days enjoying our stay there. Imagine our dilemma if they had been totally booked up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumptuous rooms, lavish fabrics, rolling parkland and gourmet dinners followed by billiards...A stunning, romantic Dordogne getaway ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Chateau La Thuiliere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Thuiliere Hotel Saint-Front-De-Pradoux
- Chateau La Thuiliere Dordogne, France