We stayed at The Chateau La Thuiliere in September 2012 and we had the most wonderful experience there. Our room was huge and very well appointed combining elements of modern design with the nice historical features. Everything is well taken care off. Jordi and Eduard are the most wonderful hosts the activities they arranged for us: wine testing in St. Emilion with sommelier and cheese tasting and cooking class exceeded my expectations. Even though the person who was supposed to conduct cooking class an cheese tasting got sick, Jordi went out of his way to find a substitute and he even conducted a cheese tasting himself. The cooking class was a blast and we even took home terrines that we made. On the night of our wedding anniversary Jordi and Eduard arrange a private dinner for us in the library, which was really nice. All in all it was a wonderful and most relaxing experience. I would highly recommend this place to anybody who wants to experience French countryside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumptuous rooms, lavish fabrics, rolling parkland and gourmet dinners followed by billiards...A stunning, romantic Dordogne getaway ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Chateau La Thuiliere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Thuiliere Hotel Saint-Front-De-Pradoux
- Chateau La Thuiliere Dordogne, France