We stayed here for three nights at the end of a two week holiday and we hardly ventured out of the grounds. Luckily for us, the weather was beautiful, so we enjoyed doing very little in the stunning surroundings of the chateau. Jordi and Edouard were very hospitable and made us feel comfortable and relaxed despite the grand surroundings. We were lucky enough to dine outdoors for two of the three nights, with five delicious courses each night accompanied by a detailed explanation of each dish and its ingredients. Breakfast was perfect too - a really good range of food to choose from. The pool was lovely and there are lots of places to sit and lounge elsewhere in the gardens too, as well as a very nice music salon inside if the weather is cooler. Although it's not cheap, it feels luxurious and therefore good value for money. We wouldn't hesitate to go back for another short stay in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumptuous rooms, lavish fabrics, rolling parkland and gourmet dinners followed by billiards...A stunning, romantic Dordogne getaway ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Chateau La Thuiliere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Thuiliere Hotel Saint-Front-De-Pradoux
- Chateau La Thuiliere Dordogne, France