Stayed here for 5nights for a dive retreat.
And I must say, this is a 5-star luxurious dive resort! :)
The team of professional dive guides and boat crew are so attentive and thoughtful! After every dive, we get towel to dry ourselves, chilled fruits and hot drinks to hydrate ourselves!
Not just that, the dive guides (special mention : jacky who ensures that everythg is in order. Thank you jacky!!) ensure that u'll see small critters such as Pygmy seahorse, shrimps, crabs etc etc.
Day dive at lembeh is available at usd 40. But a gentle note. The resort only accept ruppiah..(we had usd but cannot use. So had to pay the lembeh dive and mandarin dive in ruppiah using credit card)
Usd are only for prepayments.
It's always a chore for me to wash my dive equipment after a trip. The team is so thoughtful that divers are spoilt to the extend that we do not have to wash our own equipment! After our last dive, the team washed and dried our equipment. And on the morning before we checked out, the equipment were outside our room for us to pack! :)
We stayed in garden room. The room is so clean and big that it can fit 3pax comfortably!
There's cable channels in the room as well. My buddy and I were entertained with blockbuster every night after dinner.
The service staff at cocotinos are just as attentive and thoughtful as the dive guides.
To conclude, this is a haven meant for divers. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its astounding wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, on the water's edge, in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi