My husband and I stay in cocotinos for 1 night, on November 4th 2012
Since we havé à very short time visiting Sulawesi , we have quite a hectic and tiring schedule . And we found this hotel through tripadvisor , without reading each and every review . So we rely on our guts. On the way to go there, seems it was quite isolated , and we start to have doubts. We don't want bad resort after all this tight schedule. But we were satisfied . Despite there's no diving instructor available on Sunday ( I think you should really consider this ) , the ambiance, hospitality of the whole staff ( the one who welcome us her name is Elle ) , the food , the villa, the cleanliness were satisfying and all the little details were well thought and professionally execute.
It's a perfect place to have diving holiday, or just enjoy the nature in Sulawesi !! Keep up the good job guys !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its astounding wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, on the water's edge, in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Fastbooking so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi