This was my first time with Cocotinos and Odyssea. Their services impressed us since airport. Once I steped into the resort entrance, I thought I was in right choice. Its room is very comfortable and functionable. All crews from both Cocotinos and Odyssea are very talented and service mind. I will definitely come back here if I come diving in Manado.
One small issue, the resort should provide better sleeping pillow or choices of pillow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its astounding wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, on the water's edge, in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi