We had two visits here (primarily as a stop over to a longer holiday) but enjoyed our stay immensely. The staff were brilliant and James the dive-guy and u/w photographer was a real pleasure. Although there is no beach, the resort has excellent access to the Bunaken and Siladen dive sites (soem of the world's best) and there is excellent muck-diving in the bay - James' pictyures well attest to that! Food and drinks were pleasing - and teh happy hour was always fun for our whole group! Would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cocotinos Manado is a boutique dive resort located within Wori Bay in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village overlooking the Bunaken National Marine Park, world famous for its astounding wall and macro scuba diving. A mere 25-minute drive from Manado's Sam Ratulangi International Airport brings you to the resort, on the water's edge, in full view of Siladen Island and Manado Tua, a majestic dormant volcano across the Sulawesi Sea. Through the use of selected hardwoods, stone, and other ecologically friendly building materials sourced from the region, the resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding village and coconut grove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Cocotinos Manado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocotinos Manado Hotel Wori
- Cocotinos Manado Indonesia/Wori, Sulawesi