We booked a few days in advance and got our room for £29 which was excellent value. The good thing about Premier Inns is that you know what to expect and the staff are always friendly and helpful. Because the room rate was so cheap, we had dinner in the restaurant and also breakfast and both were excellent. In fact we both agreed that the room we had here was considerably superior to the one in the York hotel for which we paid nearly three times as much.
We did make the mistake of walking into Lincoln, having interrogated the satnav which swore that it was only 1.5 miles. If this is true, these are the longest miles we have ever encountered. We were both exhausted by the time we got back. So if you're wanting to go and explore Lincoln, go by car, taxi or whatever unless you are feeling exceptionally fit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't be fooled by the rural setting - we're just minutes from Lincoln Castle and Cathedral ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lincoln Hotel Canwick
- Premier Inn Lincoln (Canwick) Hotel UK - Lincolnshire