“Good service, Great pizza !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bon Aroma Woodfire Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This is a regular restaurant for us and we are never disappointed. Menu changes regularly and the is always a number of great blackboard specials. What is great is if you have a favorite dish from the past that is no longer on the menu they are happy to make it up you. As for the Pizza's, they are without doubt one of the best pizza's I have ever tasted ! Great friendly, enthusiast and helpful staff make the whole experience sensational. BYO wine is also a bunus. Thouroughly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Bon Aroma Woodfire Pizza & Italian Restaurant

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We recently visited this great little restaurant for the second time and were totally rapted again.

The place is not at Bulli Tops but in Woonona, just north of Wollongong on the Princess Hwy. They have all the traditional stuff one would expect but the gourmet varieties are really exceptional! If you don't like pizza don't worry as they have a variety of other Italian styed food as well.

It does pay to book but they do have take away, don't know about delivery. They are a BYO wine restaurant but don't worry too much as their own stocks are good and reasonably priced. Beers etc are also available.

The service is very good, they look after you without being over-bearing.

If you are staying just north of the Gong, then this place is an ideal dinner destination.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This restaurant is actually in woonona not bulli anyway it is always amazing - pizza, pasta, chicken, steak - its been a fantastic venue for years!!!! Can get really busy and noisey on a weekend. Realistic prices, super tasty and the manager has even agreed to make me a special recipe pasta dish - a honey mustard chicken prawn penne - its amazing!!! Never a disappointment!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

After years of dining at this restaurant I have now had an experience that will see me NOT returning to this restaurant and certainly not recommending them to others. I sent back a dish that I had ordered previously and had never had a problem with, the dish was inedible and I didn't request a replacement - our lovely waitress (no sarcasm) came back to say that we would not be charged for the meal. Upon time to pay such bill, I was informed (again by our lovely waitress) that because I had eaten half (which believe me this was not the case) I would have to pay for half the meal - um excuse me! I felt sorry for our waitress and think that the manager should have come out in person to explain this. We were also charged ridiculous prices for corkage depending on the size of glass provided! My suggestion, go to Woonona Pizza Kitchen!

2  Thank michelle m