“Amazing for years!”

Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Mount warrigal
“Amazing for years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

This restaurant is actually in woonona not bulli anyway it is always amazing - pizza, pasta, chicken, steak - its been a fantastic venue for years!!!! Can get really busy and noisey on a weekend. Realistic prices, super tasty and the manager has even agreed to make me a special recipe pasta dish - a honey mustard chicken prawn penne - its amazing!!! Never a disappointment!!!

• Visited September 2012

Woonona
“Unfortunate experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

After years of dining at this restaurant I have now had an experience that will see me NOT returning to this restaurant and certainly not recommending them to others. I sent back a dish that I had ordered previously and had never had a problem with, the dish was inedible and I didn't request a replacement - our lovely waitress (no sarcasm) came back to say that we would not be charged for the meal. Upon time to pay such bill, I was informed (again by our lovely waitress) that because I had eaten half (which believe me this was not the case) I would have to pay for half the meal - um excuse me! I felt sorry for our waitress and think that the manager should have come out in person to explain this. We were also charged ridiculous prices for corkage depending on the size of glass provided! My suggestion, go to Woonona Pizza Kitchen!

• Visited July 2012