“Worst experience ever”
Review of Panorama House

Panorama House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bulli Tops
Panorama House
Ranked #1 of 1 Bulli Tops B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Worst experience ever”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Where do I start? Unbelievable! We were kept waiting for ages, then shown to a table with a dirty table cloth and no cutlery and left, the buffet food was cold and tasteless, and very little left , half the dishes were empty what was left tasted like school dinners.
The buffet was a 70's menu, soggy meat and stodgy carbs, with a fruit platter with only 3 types of fruit and 2 sloppy cakes.
No one bothered to remove our dirty plates.
The chair which our 3 yr old son was sitting on collapsed and hit his head on the table , no one bothered to come over even though he was crying, I had to seek out the head waitress and when I explained to her what had happened she replied "it's not my fault "and replaced the chair.
When I went to get some fruit and cake there was small children ' playing ' with the cake , unsupervised while the waitress were in full view.

Disgraceful place , service atrocious, we left there with a distressed child and a sick feeling with the terrible food.
Will never return and will be telling everyone to stay away , how they can get away with charging $34 per head for what tasted like last weeks left overs warmed up!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
8 Thank Sjwatson35

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Wollongong, Australia
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I had my 30th birthday at Panorama House in the marquee and it was the perfect night! I had 117 guests and they are all still raving about the food (which was buffet style and amazing). The food kept coming it was always topped up and delicious. The staff were very attentive and catered to all my guests' needs. The venue itself was beautifully set up and I am so pleased with the service and quality of the food considering that there were four functions happening at the same time in the various dining areas. Thank you so much to the wonderful event manager who helped make the night a success. I look forward to returning to the Panorama for a Christening in the next few weeks! I am soooo happy that I chose Panorama House for my event!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank jda77
Corrimal, Australia
Reviewed December 3, 2013

had my daughters wedding here 2 weeks ago. could not fault anything . food was great ,service .excellent . views amazing.would not hesitate to reccomend this venue for a wedding . every one had a fantastic time. great m.c. and disc jockey. thank you all at panorama house.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Ellen K
sydney
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Arrived Saturday afternoon for lunch car park full not much parking couldn't see the view from where me and my two guests were dining food was cold served in silver closed containers wedding was being held in evening more concerned about that than attending to us staff detached probably the worst lunch ive ever experienced low selection of food choice need I go on folks don't bother with this one

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank garysegur

Travelers are raving about these Bulli Tops hotels

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

My family had dinner here the view was amazing but that's all it is . I ordered garlic bread 1st which were amazing then I ordered my main found a hair in it told the staff member and she seem to get grumpy like it was mine fault then I just felt like chip ,the chip were burnt.The toliet were disgusting toliet paper everywhere, floor sticky and paper towel everywhere not all the venue fault but it would be nice if one of the staff member could fix them up .

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank Mimiwoodie
Sydney
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Although this function centre have amazing views, it is VERY difficult to get to if travelling north bound!

My fiance and I visited about 5 times over the course of 2 months to plan our engagement party - despite speaking to the staff over the phone and in person, they still did not recognize us! It was very unorganised and the items I had previously paid for were not included on the night! Complete rip off!! – my fiancé and I turned up on the day of our engagement party to help set up and were told that a gentleman would be down shortly. We waited nearly 3 hours until someone from upstairs came down, and all he mentioned was that another person would be coming down later to fix up the room. My fiance and I were tempted to organise the room ourselves!
Our event was cocktail theme and the food I had chosen seemed tasty reading over the menu – on the night I think I had about 3 items. And we kept having to request more wine and clean glasses!! Staff were not helpful at all, felt very un-welcome considering the amount of money we were paying them!
I do not reccomend this venue for anything! Rooms they have for accomodation look tacky and untidy.
Just embarrassing for all who attended! This venue is NOT what you expect from a function centre who boasts about fine dining & good service!

Room Tip: Rooms look dirty and unkept! Wouldn't reccomend staying!!