“Incredible Food!”

Cuisines: Irish, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stopped here on out way to the Cliffs of Moher. The Fish and Chip were fantastic. My buddy had the Irish Stew...he did not stop talking about how good it was the entire time! A great place to stop for a quick lunch!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great vegetarian food, great music and a fantastic atmosphere! The vegetarian menu was limited but melt in your mouth delicious with a real salad and vegie sides. The staff there are awesome.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Good service and always good music. It' a very friendly place. To me it's the best Pub in Doolin. Foods not bad either.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Looking at the reviews I notice almost all are from tourists to Ireland. So what did an irishman think? Well this place is made for the tourist. Old style irish pub, irish food, irish music, irish atmosphere, irish, irish, irish. The tourists love it, just what they imagined. As I looked around I could see they just lapped it up, busloads of them - just what they came to see. For me, well, I have seen it all before. Now we don't live like that anymore, but, hey, its an irish reminder of our culture so lets put it out there. And it sells well, drink, music, food. Its the tourists' paradise. I just stopped off for a bit of lunch. The special on the day was bacon and cabbage for€10 I think. Good value but I didn't feel like it - have it at home regularly. Went for the fish and chips (€14.95) while my partner chose chicken salad (€6.95). The fish and chips was nice but at home, two hours drive away, it costs €11. My partner wan't happy with her chicken salad, all salad, little chicken. But we were the only unhappy ones there as everybody else was enjoying the craic. If you are a tourist to Ireland go along to visit, you will enjoy.

1  Thank oldtimer61
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is where you want to go to hear traditional Irish music. The staff is friendly and everyone in the pub welcomes you.