Killilagh House
Priceline
Rathbaun Hotel(Lisdoonvarna)
King Thomond Hotel(Lisdoonvarna)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfrench toastb bthe ownerlive musicwatch tvexcellent locationminute drivenice staynice breakfastnice roomgreat pubstayed for one nightaran islandsvisiting doolincomfortable roomspubsireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 1, 2012

It doesn't look like much when you check in, but the location is great, the hosts are friendly, and the breakfast is phenomenal. I'm serious. Me and my brother hit this place at the end of our ten-day trip in ireland, we've had a lot of "OK" hotel and b&b breakfasts -- but this one rocked. First of all, only place I found that offered french toast, and it was some of the best I've ever had.

Room Tip: MAKE SURE you check the beds of the room you're given. We were given room #1 I think, and we had to switch rooms (to #6 I think) because the twin bed mattress in #1 was completely sunken/flat.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank WILLIAM S
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Lovely B&B - Brid Shannon & her husband Michael are delightful hosts - made us feel welcome from the first moment we arrived. Rooms are nice / clean / comfortable. Common area for guests is comfortable - nice place to relax. Breakfasts - Mmmmm! Brid makes an amazing breakfast - worth another trip to Ireland just for that :)

Killilagh House is also a great location if you're heading to Doolin to catch music - practically across the street from McDermotts; and 2 minute walk from McGanns.

We will stay there again on our next trip to Doolin.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank TwoManyDogs
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is how a B+B should run. The owners were warm and mannerly. The room and shower were lovely. The food was amazing. The location of the B+B was great. There is literally nothing negative I can say about my stay. Such a well run establishment is really a rarity and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. I strongly recommend this B+B

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Mmax7
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Brid Shannon is very sweet and her husband was so helpful, and such a nice man. Very clean, comfortable and so close to everything!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank itsmeamy
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Clean, friendly and a fantastic breakfast - we ended up having a very light lunch. The location could not be better for access to the local bars for the night time trad sessions. Litterally a two minute walk to McGanns.
The proprietor, Brid and all the staff were friendly and very accomodating. My wife and I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: rooms at the rear - no 8
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple