“Slice of heaven!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
“Slice of heaven!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

I am a frequent visitor to Doolin, one if the most beautiful places on earth and I never pass up an opportunity to eat at Ivy Cottage. The food, location, atmosphere and customer service are second to none. My only complaint is I'm not a lover of there coffee so I generally stick to tea but that is purely a personal opinion. Absolutely barbule's!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Karrie139

• Polish first
Stratford, Canada
“Don't miss this spot.”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is perhaps the true hidden gem of Ireland. Tucked away it would be easy to walk past this little cafe. But don't. The owners are the most charming young people and the food is fresh, healthy and amazing. These little spots are the best finds in all of Ireland. Skip the overpriced tourists trap pubs and find these gems.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank lstravels11
“Foolin' in Doolin' ”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my boyfriend after we did the coastal walk from doolin to the cliffs of Moher. It was such a reward to get to eat the freshly prepared food on the lovely terrasse. The peppers and goat cheese was amazing ! As well the scone with the homemade jam. The tenants were very nice too. Bref, If you go do Doolin you have to make a stop at the ivy cottage !

2 Thank SierraPandora
Prescott, Arizona
“Great food”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The couscous is not to be missed. The quiche is really good. The tea is well made. The only bad item I had was the coffee, a very watered down drink.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quaint Ivy Cottage with tasty homemade food!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Traditional Irish food can be pretty filling. The Ivy Cottage was a nice find for a lighter meal, I had a spicy tomato soup and my husband had seafood chowder. They do have homemade desserts, lovely coffee and teas, but that wasn't what we were looking for; many others were!

You could easily miss this place, but our host pointed it out to us. I'm glad he did!

Visited October 2013