“Awesome”

Chervil Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 25 Restaurants in Doolin
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A Place to Dine and a place to indulge yourself.Formerly South Sound Restaurant, the newly refurbished "Chervil Restaurant" serves a superb fusion of Modern Irish and European cuisine and is rapidly establishing itself as one of the finest restaurants along the coastline of Clare.Our Food PhilosophyHere at Hotel Doolin we have a passion for delivering original wholesome and inventive food, wherever possible using local produce, organic and homemade, homegrown ingredients. We keep our own ducks and hens and grow as much of our herbs, salads, vegetables and fruit on site in our gardens and poly-tunnel. North Clare is a haven for foodies with a raft of independent, artisan producers. We are blessed to be surrounded by such an abundance of suppliers of quality produce and enjoy putting their produce on a plate and delivering it to you, our guest.
Dublin
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Go there its great - cant wait to go back - I reviewed hotel so thats enough typing - trust me its worth a visit

Visited May 2012

• Polish first
A TripAdvisor Member
“Doolin Hotel B'fast Restaurant”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is where I had breakfast (incl.) when I stayed @ the Doolin Hotel. The food was delicious, plentiful. Bear in mind, it is the Chervil auspices only at dinner, but the kitchen and room is the same.

Visited October 2012
Alicante, Spain
“Simply Delightful”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Recently I had my staff party at the Chervil Restaurant. Located snugly in the middle of the Hotel Doolin the Chervil Restaurant was cozy and intimate; there were pictures of locals on the wall which I thought was a nice touch. The food was amazing and I couldn't get enough of the Guinness bread. I tried a bit of everyone's food and I felt it was by far the best seafood I had had in a good while. We had such a great time I think we might have to make it a regular event.

• Visited August 2012
Clare
“Delicious Meal, Super Service in a lovely quirky hotel”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Myself and my husband had dinner a few weeks ago in Chervil Restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised. We are regulars in some of well known eateries in the North Clare area and Chervil is up there with the best we felt! We will definately be back. The seafood platter was to die for - decent portions which suited my hungry husband but attention to detail in everything, from the homemade bread to the quality espresso afterwards. Almost everything on the menu was locally sourced - well done for keeping it local! We retired to the bar for a drink or two and rounded off the night nicely with a brilliant band (can't remember the name of them) and mighty craic. Worth getting a babysitter for the night!!!

• Visited June 2012