“Top notch!”
Review of Daly's House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Doolin
Daly's House
Ranked #1 of 53 Doolin B&B and Inns
“Top notch!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

During two weeks in Ireland, I found that every place I stayed at I would recommend future guests to stay as well. However, Daly's would certainly be at the top and ranked as my favorite. They manage to treat you with a nice Irish coffee upon arrival and provide you with a comfortable bed. It is a easy walk to get to the center of town. The breakfast was great! We were surprised when we attempted to order pudding for our first day's breakfast to find it wasn't served because most guests don't like it. However, upon our second morning, we found out Susan had made a trip to get the ingredients and they prepared us a breakfast with the pudding!
Based on our experience, I highly recommend anyone staying in Doolin to look into a room a Daly's!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank ColeDog13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The daly house is in the perfect rural setting with the cliffs just in view. Susan and rory are very kind people. You can tell by the first meeting that susan and rory know what theyre talking about, they are both so knowledgable about the area. The daly house is the perfect place to lay back and enjoy irelands beauty or go on an amazing adventure that you will never forget, so if you ever find yourself needing a place to stay while in Ireland I most definitely suggest the daly house.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank 1buddah1
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The Daly House is a wonderful place to stay. It's immaculate, comfortable and cozy. The sitting area is warm with a cheery fire. It's located by a great pub (excellent dinners there) and a short walk to the pier. And what could be better than being served an Irish coffee upon arrival by Susan Daly herself? Susan and Rory made us feel right at home. For breakfast, I recommend the Scottish salmon and eggs, although everything looked delicious.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Janet G
Mountainhome, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I spent 4 nights here in June, 6 months after booking and telling Susan that I was celebrating my 60th birthday. When I arrived I was warmly welcomed, shown my room and there was an envelope with a birthday card in it! Holy cow! Susan gave me a couple minutes and then swept me out to the beautiful garden along with Bailey's coffee, sweets and all the information that I would need to enjoy my visit in Doolin. Every day Susan gave me an update on which pub had the best music that night and boy was she right! She also booked my trip to the Aran Islands complete with a discount! I came down with a cold on my third day and Susan wouldn't let me leave for the day until I drank the soothing hot drink that she prepared for me that would make me feel better. When I came back that day, there was another waiting for me. Unbelievable. I told her she was like my mother, even though I was older than she. The breakfast was the best ever! and worthy of photographing. All I can say in wrapping it up is if you are going to Doolin, book early and don't book anywhere else but with Susan and her lovely daughter Sarah at Daly House. YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IT!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank salduffy
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We recently went to Ireland for our 30th Anniversary. Our stay at the Daly house was absolutely unforgettable. Susan and Rory have become our new friend's and we are very happy to have them as such. Our Breakfast and my scolding at the table for bringing my electronics was unforgettable. Susan made me feel like I was at the table with my Grandmother(she would not of stood for that either) Susan left us a bottle of wine and had our bed situated with Love pillows. Thank you Susan Patrick and Karen Tucson AZ USA

Room Tip: We has a SE room that when we woke in the morning(we arrived at night), we were facing a field with...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We received a very warm welcome after a long day on the roads. The room was very spacious, and the bathroom even more so. Everything, from the breakfast to the sleep was top notch.

The only thing that could be perceived as a drawback was the level of privacy. But then again, a B & B is supposed to be personal.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were traveling with another couple & this was our first visit to Ireland. Our stay at Daly's House was wonderful. Susan made us feel welcome upon our arrival with refreshments & the accommdations & amenities were all wonderful. Breakfast was delicious & the picturesque views from the breakfast area made for a great start to our day. Susan offered suggestions for day trips in the area & was a help in contacting the airlines for my missing luggage. All 4 of us were delighted with our experience at Daly's House & would be happy to return in the future.

Room Tip: We didn't stay in the main house but an adjacent one which was very roomy & quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends