We booked a room there based on the recommendations from TripAdvisor, although finding their web page wasn't easy. We have not been disappointed, on the contrary, it was possibly the best accomodation we experienced during our stay in Ireland.
It is a lovely, two storied house, with a tremendous view of the ocean and the beginnings of the famous cliffs of Moher. We had a first floor room with exactly such a view - spacious, with comfortable soft bed and adequate bathroom. The rooms were also cleaned every day.
Breakfasts were very good as well - in a dinning room furnished with great taste and allowing the guests to admire the same outstanding view. Selection was very good, from basic English breakfast through some exotic stuff (like hot smoked mackerel) to a very interesting platter of Irish cheese.
The hosts, commanded apparently by a middle-aged lady, were very friendly and helpful. If we ever come back to Doolin we'll definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 8 en-suite rooms of the highest quality, and providing a spectacular view of the Cliffs of Moher. A Large dining room offers magnificent views of the cliffs. We also offer concierge service, wireless Internet and phones in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Atlantic View Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic View Hotel Doolin
- Atlantic View Bed And Breakfast