We had a delightful two night stay at Altantic View B&B in late May. Our room and the enitre B&B was very clean and roomy. The view of the Cliffs of Moher from our window was amazing and was one of the reasons we chose Altantic View. Eileen O'Brien the innkeeper was pleasant and inviting, welcoming us into her home. She was happy to arrange reservations for Pat Sweeney's Cliff Walk for us and even offered to pick us up afterward. The comfortable sitting area with a view of the field and cows was a great place to relax and review plans for the day or reflect on the day past.
The breakfast in the large dining area was very good and the selection was wide. Eileen leaves the coffee urns on the sideboard so you can return for more if you like. The brown bread was the best we had during our entire visit in Ireland. On both nights of our stay we walked past the cows and sheep down to O'Conners Pub for dinner and an evening of good music and craic. There is parking available in the village but we found the 10 minute walk along the sidewalk from Altantic View easy and just another thing that made the visit special. We certainly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend this B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 8 en-suite rooms of the highest quality, and providing a spectacular view of the Cliffs of Moher. A Large dining room offers magnificent views of the cliffs. We also offer concierge service, wireless Internet and phones in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Atlantic View Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic View Bed And Breakfast
- Atlantic View Hotel Doolin