The accommodations at the Atlantic View Guest House--which is what this link documents, not the Atlantic View B & B--were very nice. Our son and two daughers (ages 16-24) stayed with us and this was their first true Irish lodging and breakfast experience. We all enjoyed the exceptional views of the Cliffs of Mohr and the easy walk to the tiny and picturesque village. The only thing we missed was a personal welcome or some sort of contact during our 2-day stay with the Guesthouse owner or manager--Upon our arrival, a young woman who did not introduce herself quickly showed us to our rooms and took her leave. While we did have a nice waitress and great service for breakfast in the mornings, we never did meet the owner/manager and the Guest House felt a bit impersonal to us for that reason. However, the facilities were clean and the house was well appointed and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 8 en-suite rooms of the highest quality, and providing a spectacular view of the Cliffs of Moher. A Large dining room offers magnificent views of the cliffs. We also offer concierge service, wireless Internet and phones in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantic View Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic View Bed And Breakfast
- Atlantic View Hotel Doolin