All reviews this family run hotel beautiful view enjoyed our stay lovely room excellent stay self catering shannon airport the atlantic ocean stayed for one night two nights wild atlantic way breakfast was excellent b bs family room scones full irish breakfast down the road
Reviewed September 15, 2018

Myself and my wife come to the Aran View every time we visit Ireland. The location is simply stunning, the surrounding area is beautiful. If you like scenic views then the Aran View doesn't disappoint.

The hotel itself is of very high quality, the rooms are very spacious and comfortable, as are the beds. The staff and the service is of a very high quality, very attentive and welcoming. We would certainly recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Staying at Aran View Country House is an amazing experience: I had a great time there, it was sunny and we could even enjoy some drinks on the terrace before dinner.

The BnB has a vintage charm that makes your experience even more enjoyable and atmospheric as well as the rooms being clean and tidy. The breakfast there are huge and the food is delicious. The service weather it was at the check-in, at the check-out or for breakfast was outstanding: Therese and Sharon make you feel welcome and are always very helpful!

Room Tip: Amazing service and views on the Aran islands!
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2018

This property has and amazing view. As it's name implies, it has a completely unobstructed view of the Aran islands and Irish coastline. Nothing between you and the shore but open meadows and sleepy cows. It also provides a quaint little wine room for those who would enjoy a cold beer or glass of wine without visiting the village. The hosts were more than welcoming and provided anything we asked for. Well worth a visit.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The majority of our wedding guests stayed at Aran View. We had the most incredible time staying at this beautiful place! The owners Theresa, John and Sharon treated us like family! They truly made our daughters wedding week so memorable! The rooms were so quaint and the grounds were just spectacular with an amazing view of the Cliffs of Moher! The daily complimentary breakfast was served by the sweetest wait staff! We formed friendships here and continue to correspond with the staff. Their family dog Shadow was also a trip favorite. We most definitely will be back!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Aran View Country House is all the advertising suggests. It is a fine old building with an excellent view. and probably an interesting history. When I arrived I was told they had tried to cancel the booking because of overbooking, but it was all right now, and they could accommodate me anyway. I was given a self-catering suite in the rear of the hotel, in what I assume to be the old stables. It was very comfortable and had excellent heating on a cold day. I was even given a discount for the inconvenience. The breakfast was excellent, with a fully laid buffet, full Irish breakfast and a brilliant view of the Cliffs to the south and the Islands to the west. For an evening meal I asked where was close to eat without driving, and was told it was a 10 minute walk to a pub down the hill - and that was correct - however I was not told how steep the hill was, and it would be a 20 minute walk back - but I needed the exercise after a very good meal in McDermott's Pub. So the second night I decided to buy in food to cook for myself in the fully equipped kitchen of my self-catering suite. All-in-all a very successful stay, which could have been ruined by the fumbling efforts of Booking.com to contact me in Canada when I was 3000 miles away.

Room Tip: Avoid Booking.com
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo