“The Doolin Cafe”

Doolin Cafe
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Doolin
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We at Doolin Café aim to provide fresh and healthy food options. We serve breakfast which is oven baked consists of the full irish, scramble eggs with a choice of sides, eggs benedict or florentine, gluten free pancakes and breakfast waffles. Our lunch options consists of homemade soups, fresh seasonal salads, savoury and sweet treats. We try to cater to all needs with a small selection of gluten-free, vegan and vegeterian. Everything is fresh and produced in house unless otherwise stated in which we then source locally.
Sarasota, Florida
“The Doolin Cafe”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed in Doolin for one night at the Killiagh House B&B which was very nice with a great breakfast.
Across the street, the Doolin Cafe was a real treat. This unpretentious and nicely decorated restaurant offered a 5 course meal for 35 euros and it was fabulous.
We were told by our ex-pat waitress that it was under new management, being operated by two chefs.
I would call it "fine dining," which I had not expected in such a small, albeit lovely community.
The service was great, the waitress very friendly and helpful.
We both loved it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank jlahurd60

Chieti, Italy
“Good dinner”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The dinner was excellent, very friendly staff. The location is very nice and romantic. We'll come back.

Visited September 2012
Rutherford, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cute little cafe”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stopped here with my Dad and sister for lunch once we arrived in town. The cafe looked small and a little run-down on the outside, but the inside was absolutely darling and very clean. Our waitress was very sweet and helpful answering our menu questions and recommending choices. They serve breakfast all day but also have a small lunch menu with sandwiches and salads. They serve wine and beer as well. I would definitely come back on my next trip to Doolin!

Visited September 2012
“i never regret bringing people here. they are always so grateful to discover this fantastic restaurant”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

best all day breakfast ever. finally a restaurant with proper salads! evening meal ridiculously good value for such quality

“Irish food is the BEST!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We went to Doolin cafe for breakfast. Having recently discovered that food in Ireland is amazing, we always look forward to meals. This was the BEST breakfast I have ever had. No exaggeration! I'm not vegetarian but we both got veggo breakfast then didn't need to eat again for the rest of the day as the meals are not only delicious but they are also enormous. Our waitress (I think her name was Carla - so sorry I just don't remember!) had a chat about her own travels and recommended some places to visit, one of the nicest people we have met here. And that is saying something because Irish people are AWESOME!