“Great Food and Dessert!”

Stonecutters Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 24 Restaurants in Doolin
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stopped here for lunch after visiting the Cliffs of Moher and before catching a boat ride. The food was very good. My mother raved about her fish and chips. My cheeseburger was delicious. They had a kids menu which pleased my daughter. We stopped back after our boat ride for dessert right before they were ready to close. The proprietor/chef who shared out last name, came out to talk to us which pleased my father almost as much as the yummy dessert!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Took my nephew here always wanted to try it. we sat in a corner table it was not the best place to sit as every corner there seemed to be a kids play zone. The cottage itself was lovely and service was top-notch.The food was very average we both had the burger it was not a burger at all very tasteless and it was split in two the side salad was forgot as well.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped here on our way back from the Cliffs of Moher. I had a pesto, mozzarella, tomato and bacon Panini- it was wonderful! The coffee is great, I would not get the "chips" though- wasn't really impressed with them. The burger I had was yummy- it had brie cheese on it, and was cooked right- no bun, which was a surprise but still very good. For dessert we had a pie that they made that day and some coffee which was perfect for our drive back to Dublin. I would definitely recommend it, there aren't a lot of other restaurants in the area, this one is off of the beaten path but it hits all the right spots!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

While vacationing in County Clare we fell in love with this cute little restaurant. We ate there twice and would have loved to go again. The restaurant is a charming 100 year old stone cottage and is very warm and cozy inside. The kids preferred eating outside on the patio near the fabulous playground leaving the adults to enjoy our drinks and take in the distant ocean view. They have a great kids' menu and delicious desserts. All the food is locally sourced and was consistently good on both of our visits. The Guinness Stew stole the show, though, with a layered broth, tender beef and delicious vegetables.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Locally sourced food & cooked excellently by dedicated people. It's a little cramped but you get the opportunity to talk to other people (if you want, of course). Good wine selection. Pricing is good value. We had early dinner here but it's open all day. Great staff.