“Cosy, character and good food”

Stonecutters Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Doolin
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Beautiful to visit and great food, service and setting.
Great portion sizes and location, love how they promote local supplier of the week which was Tolas cheese

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have to admit we did not have high hopes for this place, it was virtually opposite our b&b but we were put off by the adverts along the road and the playground out front. The menu did not look particularly inspiring but the food was actually very very good, and the service extremely friendly and charming. Our 5 year old loved the playground outside and it was a pain getting her to leave. So I do recommend this place, but only if you have kids - I would imagine it's horrible if you don't!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This restaurant was a godsend when the kids were small, playground, toys and lots of proper food. Staff are efficient and friendly and the food is tasty and homemade though the basic menu hasnt changed much over the years!! (I guess it works!!) One child got sand in her eye courtesy of big sis and the owners couldn't have been more helpful. We ve always found it to be good value for money but then we re Irish. I suggest those complaining about prices haven't tried too many other places in this country!!!
I don't NEED the Stonecutters as I used to (to give me a chance for a nice meal and a chat with hubby or friends while keeping kids well fed and busy!!) but we still go there every year because its good!!

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful little place with outside seats, gorgeous views and excellent play area outside for kids. The girls working there are friendly and efficient and down-to-earth. Good menu, great value! Perfect kids menu complete with smiley-faced waffles, free toys 'skids' and lollipop. Free tea/coffee for parents if u order desert after a main. Will 100% be going back as our 3 year old loved it. Food was so tasty. Well done!!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Commented on all the signs to the server; she said her mother painted them. Stopped on a chilly, foggy day and had a lovely hot lunch. Family oriented, busy.