“Terrible tourist trap”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Mid-price restaurant: a bunch of baloney. These people will up-sell you without your realizing it. When my order was taken I ordered the burger, and was asked what toppings I want and she listed only toppings that would cost an extra €1.95. When it arrived, there was only a tiny bit of cheese on the burger -- NOT two euros worth!! She also asked me if I would like chips or a salad, implying that they came with the burger. Turns out she charged me €4 for the chips as well. So all in all I payed €16 for a burger and chips that was mediocre at best.

Do yourself a favor and turn right back around when you enter this parking lot. Go down the road 200 meters and go to one of Doolin's many proper restaurants or pubs. But if you want to eat your expensive meal surrounded by children's toys, by all means go here.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Visited with my two friends.. They had tuna melts with chips, I had vegetable soup. Staff were friendly, food was delightful, good value too. very cute restaurant and has play area for kids. Can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We, d been last week, 4th May. After visiting Mizen Head. We were four people, my couple, my father in law and his sister. We all eat so well.
The site is little but very cute and very good decorate and has plays for children. I really recomend it. After th

Reviewed April 21, 2013

cozy, neat restaurant with delicious options for both herbivores and omnivores. My husband loved the guiness beef stew. I had the vegetable soup ( a standard) and the vegetarian special of the day- pepper filled with risotto. Will be back again...

Reviewed April 19, 2013

stopped off at stonecutters on the way to the cliff's. food was excellent, loved the guinness stew. the staff were very friendly and helpful.there is a play area to the front for small children and this restaurant is positively child friendly. i highly recommend stonecutters to anyone looking for great food at a very affordable price. we shall be back.