We rate hotels/restaurants on 3 things: Do they have freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast? Do they have a good hairdryer? and are you clearly given the information of what the hotel offers? This hotel did really well on all three!. We were made very special and welcome from the second we arrived at the port, to when we arrived at the resort itself. Our rooms were everything we would want with the view of ocean, just as promised.
On the negative side, the main restaurant was only open for a wonderful unbeatable breakfast, but not for anything else. There are two other restaurants on site, the tapas one seems hard to walk to (more lighting would help) but worth the effort. We enjoyed sundown cocktails every evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island