From the moment you step on to the ferry to the island you will be blown away by Sir Bani Yas Island. It is a remarkable place a resort in the middle of an island safari park. You can go on safari with your own wildlife tou guide in a safari jeep and see the 53 giraffes, cheetahs, hyena's and gazelles plus more. The island has a magical feel and was a holiday destination of the great His Highness Sheik Zayed. It is a romantic getaway but great for families aswell with lots of activities including a watersport centre, pool, beach, gym, bike riding, canoeing plus much more. If you like 5 star luxury and want a unique experience this is well worth the distance and a must see. The seafood restaurant is excellent as is the pool side burgers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ and Jetsetter so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island