Desert Islands Resort is a wonderful escape from the city with lots of interesting activities. We chose to drive to the boat jetty and then take the ferry, followed by a bus to the hotel. The ferry ride is about 15 minutes and the bus ride about another 15. The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. We enjoyed doing the wildlife drive and taking photos of the animals up close. The guides are very knowledgeable and give you lots of opportunities to take pictures. We also did the nature walk which was interesting because you get very close to some of the animals. We spent some time at the pool and went in the ocean a bit although it was a little rocky. The food was good and overall, we really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 64 luxuriously appointed rooms, suites, spacious one-bedroom villas and truly luxurious two-bedroom Royal Villas, Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara invites you to live out your own Arabian nights in a destination that is anything but ordinary. 240km from Abu Dhabi City and just eight kilometers off the Abu Dhabi emirate’s western coastline, the island beckons with a mystique that is worlds away from the hustle and bustle of modern urban life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa By Anantara Hotel Sir Bani Yas Island
- Desert Islands Resort And Spa By Anantara
- Desert Islands Hotel
- Anantara Desert Islands Resort & Spa Emirate Of Abu Dhabi/Sir Bani Yas Island