The Andros Boutique Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$70
$61
$140
Hotels.com
Vineyard Hotel(Newlands)
$201
Radisson RED Cape Town(Cape Town)(Great Value!)
$169
Travelocity
$108
$95
Agoda.com
Protea Hotel Cape Town Mowbray(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$99
All reviewsattention to detailcape townout of this worlddrawing roomcape dutchrooms are spaciousmain buildingfudgecould not have been moreswimming poolexceptional servicehome madefantastic hotelpleasant experienceherbert bakeroverlooking the gardenan oasis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Stayed on Business working nearby in Lansdowne. A very warm welcome and service from Lisa and the team throughout my stay. A place I could easily call home! The room was very clean, comfortable and stylish. The garden and grounds, and gym were second to none. The food was fantastic, as we were staying for a long time the Chef even personalised the menu to suit us! We were very well looked after and I look forward to coming back soon! Felt more like a holiday than a business trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Our company booked the conference room for a full day workshop in November 2013 and what a treat. The staff were extremely helpful, the facilities professional (a slightly dodgy wireless connection but nothing serious) and the catered lunch was so yum the second session of the workshop was hard going :). Once the room was setup they left us to get on with the training and appeared with refreshments exactly on time - the tea time cookies were to die for!

We will certainly be using the Andros conference facilities for future workshops and customer events.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Beautiful Dutch-style hotel in the suburbs of Cape Town. 15 minute drive from the waterfront. Lovely, large, clean rooms with large bathroom and own patio leading onto gardens. Filled with antiques, very homely. Excellent food. Staff could not do enough for you to make you feel welcome. More of a homely feel than a hotel. Peaceful and tranquil. Originally, it was a private home and still has that feel about it. Would definitely return. Perfect if you wish to be slightly out of the centre.

Room Tip: I did not see the rooms in the house, but I got the impression the garden rooms were preferable.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Friendly, courteous, helpful staff who seem to know Cape Town intimately, from the receptionist to the guard to the maid, helped me find exactly what I wanted to do and arranged for me to do it. I can't recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I had the most amazing time here; if you're looking to relax in style whilst enjoying some tranquility this should be your destination. We arrived in the evening and were welcomed by a lovely receptionist who took outstanding care in making sure we were at home and completely at ease.

The room had everything we needed and more; I never had to call reception for anything because there was nothing that had not already been taken care of upon our arrival.

Before arriving I called to have a bottle of sparkling wine on ice waiting in the room; this was seen to fashionably and the stay was sweeter than the Brut from that first moment.

The hotel has a homey-feel to it, yet I can imagine paying a visit to this place on any type of trip - be it to set a romantic mood, to stop-off for a business trip and to bring the family together for the weekend.

Having slept in a little bit late, we were accommodated for breakfast later than the scheduled time that breakfast is prescribed for. This was done without a hassle and we didn't have to hurry or entertain anything but welcoming faces when we stepped into the garden to have a pleasant buffet under a warm sun.

A wonderful experience from start to finish. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple