I was there a few years back, travelling solo. I found the bungalows to be clean, spacious, with a small kitchenette, and friendly staff. The environment is beautiful with star fruit trees around and nice beaches. From the guests to the staff, everyone was friendly and kind. If you are looking for an affordable stay, I would recommend Aroko. It is not luxurious but it will do for a lovely stay in Rarotonga - it was for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aroko Bungalows are snugly nestled amidst swaying palms and fragrant tropical flowers beside the peaceful waters of Muri Lagoon. Overlooking historic Avana Passage where the seven canoes set sail for Aotearoa(New Zealand) in the 1300's, Aroko Bungalows take full advantage of this magical South Pacific location. Our self-contained Open studio style(Basic kitchen, shower/toilet with Hot water) bungalows offer peace & quiet for the discerning traveler. We are located within walking distance from grocery, dive shop, restaurants, and world famous Muri Lagoon. Enjoy a romantic getaway or celebrate your family event with us! We offer affordability..because you deserve only the best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Aroko Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aroko Bungalows Hotel Ngatangiia
- Aroko Bungalows Rarotonga, Cook Islands