We just had our second stay at Aroko. We were also there this time last year. It's so peaceful & private. It is no frills, but very comfortable (great comfy bed), clean & affordable, so your extra $$$ can be spent on cocktails! Also great being self catering - bacon & eggs for brekkie. We also had entertainment at Aroko by a 1 legged rooster adopting us. Very handy to Muri - just a stroll along the road for a great swim. Very reliable transfers - Sonny was at the airport to greet us with a smile (even at 1am). We will return to Aroko for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aroko Bungalows are snugly nestled amidst swaying palms and fragrant tropical flowers beside the peaceful waters of Muri Lagoon. Overlooking historic Avana Passage where the seven canoes set sail for Aotearoa(New Zealand) in the 1300's, Aroko Bungalows take full advantage of this magical South Pacific location. Our self-contained Open studio style(Basic kitchen, shower/toilet with Hot water) bungalows offer peace & quiet for the discerning traveler. We are located within walking distance from grocery, dive shop, restaurants, and world famous Muri Lagoon. Enjoy a romantic getaway or celebrate your family event with us! We offer affordability..because you deserve only the best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Aroko Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aroko Bungalows Hotel Ngatangiia
- Aroko Bungalows Rarotonga, Cook Islands