The Aroko bungalows are no frills, so dont expect 5 star. They also dont have great swimming straight off the beach as the current is a bit swift. However they are very clean with friendly and accomodating staff, and the situation is perfect being walking distance to all things in Muri Beach. The views are magic and the open deck out front is ideal for a good fun atmosphere. We were there with a big group of friends and it is the perfect spot for this type of holiday.
The hosts, Sonny and Maui were very friendly and helpful and did everything they could to make our holiday enjoyable.
Would definitely recommend as long as you are not looking for high class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aroko Bungalows are snugly nestled amidst swaying palms and fragrant tropical flowers beside the peaceful waters of Muri Lagoon. Overlooking historic Avana Passage where the seven canoes set sail for Aotearoa(New Zealand) in the 1300's, Aroko Bungalows take full advantage of this magical South Pacific location. Our self-contained Open studio style(Basic kitchen, shower/toilet with Hot water) bungalows offer peace & quiet for the discerning traveler. We are located within walking distance from grocery, dive shop, restaurants, and world famous Muri Lagoon. Enjoy a romantic getaway or celebrate your family event with us! We offer affordability..because you deserve only the best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Aroko Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aroko Bungalows Hotel Ngatangiia
- Aroko Bungalows Rarotonga, Cook Islands