The trip to Aroko was everything we expected it to be. We were there for 6 nights in march 2011. After backpacking for 5 months we relaxed for a week at Rarotonga. For this price you get a good spacious bungalow with a vieuw worth of a million dollars. We had bungalow no 6, the most private one on the parc. A good bed, muscito nets in front of the windows,a spacious bungalow with kitchen and everything you need. You can go grocery shopping in town or eat out in restaurants if you preder. The lagoon and beach are just 5 min. walk away if you don't want to swim in the lagoon in front of the bungalow. Quit beautiful nights. We really enjoyed our stay and celebrated our 2nd anniversary of ourw edding. The owners were very friendly and nice. They can collect you from the airport and bring you away if you want to. If you fy out late in the evening like we did ( 00.59 PM ) you can extend your stay for 50 NZD (?) so you can relax in your bungalow before departure. Aroko thanks for our good stay ! Good value for your money =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aroko Bungalows are snugly nestled amidst swaying palms and fragrant tropical flowers beside the peaceful waters of Muri Lagoon. Overlooking historic Avana Passage where the seven canoes set sail for Aotearoa(New Zealand) in the 1300's, Aroko Bungalows take full advantage of this magical South Pacific location. Our self-contained Open studio style(Basic kitchen, shower/toilet with Hot water) bungalows offer peace & quiet for the discerning traveler. We are located within walking distance from grocery, dive shop, restaurants, and world famous Muri Lagoon. Enjoy a romantic getaway or celebrate your family event with us! We offer affordability..because you deserve only the best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Aroko Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aroko Bungalows Hotel Ngatangiia
- Aroko Bungalows Rarotonga, Cook Islands