Meadowside Castle is nicely located between cattle full meadows and relaxing walk paths near 3 ponds. It is easy to see that this B&B absorbed a lot of owner efforts to became attractive place. It is quiet, relaxing, green and cozy.
- extremely clean bathroom shining and smelling well
- comfortable bed
- free internet access
- rich breakfast
- friendly Lisa and her full of enthusiasm son (most likely future owner)
- fresh air
- rooms are a bit cramped
- no even one chair and no table in the room (no work place)
- repeatable breakfasts
- microscopic TV set
- I have expected 40£ charge per day as agreed. I have got to know on place that breakfast is extra charged 5£ per day. Unusual since B&B means B&B and no information about breakfast charge in advance
- Even I left 5 AM I have been still charged for breakfast I never ate. Well...
On and on – recommended place, clean and well-kept. I would not advice for longer stay (the same breakfast each day). It is not for business people who would like to work a bit on evenings in their room.