“5* B+B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Longton
Meadowside Castle B&B
Ranked #2 of 3 Longton B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 15, 2011

After researching trip advisor for a place to stay in Hutton Preston, we saw Meadowside Castle B&B, What a fantastic place to stay, lisa and ponce were brilliant hosts, fantastic breakfast, this place is 5 star, we are going to stay every couple of months as my father lives nearby. We met other guests whilst there and it was like having friends around truly brilliant.

Room Tip: all rooms are very well equipped
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Aggisgreen

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stayed in March for one night as a stop over travelling from Scotland to the Midlands. Met by Lisa I was made to feel extremely welcome and given a very enjoyable coffee; despite the late hour. I was shown my room and left to it, the room was excellent and the bed very comfortable. I have to say, I was blown away by the en-suite; the shower was incredible! The breakfast was delicious, cooked really well and very enjoyable.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and intend to go back.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank DA434
Reviewed January 11, 2011

All I can say about Meadowbank Castle is that is it a great place to stay - from the warm greeting from Lisa (the owner) on our arrival to the beautifully decorated and comfortable rooms to the best breakfast ever. Lisa is such a natural, warm person who made us feel very much at home. If you are in this area, this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2011
3  Thank Durell72
Reviewed January 3, 2011

My wife and I stayed here in Jan 2011 while we were on a short visit to Preston to see my family after Christmas - and as I have been to the B&B once before this was a no-brainer repeat booking. A joy to go back to - as Lisa and her husband who own and run the place are really doing a fantastic job and are the quintessential B&B hosts... The full English breakfast is legendary too and didn't disappoint! Private, clean, tidy and well-appointed in all respects we both agreed that this is outstanding value for money. Here's our best recommendation: we're going back for a third time in 8 days time... Nothing to criticise, except the bathroom towels could be a little bigger? Now I'm being picky though.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank ChangeGuru
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Newly furnished very clean rooms. Excellent breakfast and very friendly and helpful host. Interesting garden and Spanish style courtyard.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leeds001
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Lisa greeted us with a friendly welcome and a pot of tea and her attentiveness continued throughout our stay. She was a mine of information on local activities and attractions and her full english breakfast was the best we've had anywhere. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and was an ideal place for either couples or larger groups as the accommodation is separate from the main house making it feel like your own home. The bathrooms were a good size and the towels changed daily and the bed linen was a lovely quality. The exterior was also lovely including the gardens which we were encouraged to make full use of. Only stayed for 2 nights but would have loved longer. Many thanks Lisa.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2010

All I can say is this place is FANTASTIC. Wonderful welcome from Lisa - very easy to talk to, helpful and very accommodating. Rooms are brilliant well, designed and comfortable. Best nights sleep and excellent breakfast options to wake up to. Had a feeling of being secluded in the country side with nature views from our room, but well located to fascilities. This place is a must stay. Just wish we had stayed longer than the one night.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Meadowside Castle B&B? Share your experiences!