See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 26, 2016

We took the family room (2+2) with a kitchenette. Sadly, we found only one fork,3 plates, and a few knives and cups. No bowls, no kitchen towel...
It's those little details that can make a difference. For instance, when the wall clock doesn't have a battery, or when the kitchen sponge is over used, it makes it a 6, not a 10.
I would not recommend this place to families with kids.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

We take great pleasure at recommending Hotel Lemazkeret.The place is in a beautiful countryside setting ideal for a quiet relaxing holiday.The hotel managers take great trouble at making you feel at home. Excellent.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2016

I really like this place and keep coming back - I've recently stayed here for the third time. I always take the same room (one of the rooms with a jacuzzi). The room is very nice and comfortable. One of the things I love about this place is the yard, which is absolutely wonderful. I love sitting outside, drinking a cup of coffee while reading a book. It feels so peaceful. I definitely recommend this hotel, and will surely be back again when I'm in the area!

Room Tip: I really like room number 2. It's beautiful, quiet, and has a jacuzzi,
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2016

The place is a great getaway from the city mess. The room was clean and comfortable, with a warm rustic decor, with a lot of personality. The place itself is quiet and green, with a lot of charm to it. I couldn't have found a better place!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2016

We enjoyed our visit very much!
Comfortable, spacious charming rooms, including a hot tub.
Located in a boutique hotel, within a very pleasant area.
Many options for walks & scenic hiking.
Staff was very friendly.