1,725 results
All reviews stayed at the marriott san carlo the executive lounge manchester airport park and fly taxi company leisure club two double beds leisure facilities an early flight sauna and steam room days parking car parking reception staff family room overnight stay stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is fab. Everything is seamless. I’ve stayed here three occasions and four nights. Comfortable beds, steak from the room service menu is great, lounge has plenty of food, check in staff friendly....

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
marriottyates, Manager at Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Morning Rebecca A

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel and your comments are much appreciated

Hope you have a lovely Easter and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon,

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for one night before benidorm, realised we left a speaker and charger in the room when we got to Benidorm so 4 days later went back to the Marriott to see if they had it but they couldn't find it but told me to leave them my phone number in case they found it, one day later received a call saying they had found it and would send it in the mail, postage paid for, arrived at my house 5 days later. Much appreciated Marriott!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Good Morning ShaunR1894

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel,

Great to hear your speaker and charger made it safely back to you. we always try our best to return left items to their owners,

Reviewed April 15, 2019

My flight was cancelled late on a Sunday night from Manchester and I chose this hotel very last minute from booking.com and I am glad I did. Checked in with no hassle and although my room was far away from reception it was beautiful.

2 huge double beds and a whopper plasma TV to go with it. Bathroom lovely and pristine I was almost annoyed I couldn't stay longer to make the most out of it all! Breakfast standard buffet, nothing to write home about but pleasant enough.

I did however get a knock on my door at 8.30am the following morning to an engineer who wished to sort out the issue with my TV! Obviously it was the guest before me who raised the issue however they should have checked with reception first I think! Not a complaint just more of a recommendation.

If I had to mention anything that could be improved in this hotel it would be their bar prices for food and drink. It is SO overpriced for what you get.

Any starter priced at over £10 needs revaluating.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Good Morning 19EmmaLouise88

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel,

It is very nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us so much you felt you needed more time,

I will pass your comment on to our maintenance manager regarding the early morning knock on the door but hope this wont put you off re-visiting us in the future

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

The hotel looks good even if you have to be lucky to find your room...but the location is awful and they don’t even have at least one shuttle per day to the city center.Shame! You have to pay a lot on taxi transportation.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Just had a one night stay with parking.Very pleasant reception staff and check in was very quick and efficient.
Were given so called quiet room but were woken several times during the night due to other guests slamming doors and talking loudly at all hours.
Enjoyed a bar meal and drink in the evening but felt overall that the prices were a little on the dear side.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank GillianH2012
MariaSerafina, Duty Manager at Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear GillianH2012,
Thank you for your feedback.