All reviews amazing club wedding function attend an event amazing place artificial lake acre property expo mart resort experience party organized air hockey management skills amazing variety room service was quick room facilities ring ceremony get together perfect destination
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently went here during my friend's sister wedding and had an amazing experience! The club is quite well Structured and have very spacious rooms and classy halls which made me feel like I am at Royal wedding. I must say the property is really beautiful and a perfect destination for any event! Loved it surely recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
StellarGymkhanaClub, Manager at The Stellar Gymkhana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the wedding function organised at The Stellar Gymkhana. We look forward to see you again soon.

Thank you for staying with us. We thank you for choosing your stay with us at The Stellar Gymkhana, Greater Noida.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stellar Gymkhana is a club and also has rooms facilty.. I visited this place to attend a family function. Then we had a stay in the hotel. The rooms were very luxurious and comfortable. The staff was very cooperative. Really liked the place and enjoyed the stay.
Planning to visit this club again

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the social gathering organised at The Stellar Gymkhana. We look forward to see you again soon.

"The Stellar Gymkhana"

Is located at greater noida and i visited for the purpose of An expo Mart which was booked by my Company .

We attended not only the event but also experience a 5 star Experience by the Management of The gymkhana, the Rooms Are homely but are really Premium .

The Swimming is Big and You can enjoy with Friends Also , This is a weekend getaway palce to be with family and friends

Really enjoyed it was a business + leisure trip

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you positive review and feedback about your recent Day Out with us.

We are delighted to receive your compliments for the efficient service and hospitality extended by our team members. We are pleased to receive your recognition for the property and services offered by us.

Thank you for choosing your Venue as The Stellar Gymkhana, Greater Noida. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had never thought that a business trip can be so relaxing and rejuvenating. Our company sent us to be a part of 'Renewable Sources of Energy" an event organised at India Expo Mart which is located near to this club. At first, we all were like why are we even a part of this but thanks to our company for booking our rooms in such an amazing club. Apart from attending the event, we took the leisure to chill in our rooms which were quite big with cosy spring mattress making us lazier and their swift room service topped it all. We enjoyed our meals out here; they have a selection of cuisines which satisfies our palate. They also have recreational facilities for their guests. We were lucky that we got a chance to be here. I would undoubtedly suggest travellers to try this club whenever given a chance.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Stellar Gymkhana, Greater Noida and we appreciate your time to share feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are elated to read that your experience at The Stellar Gymkhana, Greater Noida was exceptional and that the team took good care of you.

We believe that guests like you, are our true Ambassadors and it is your continued support and goodwill that takes us to new heights.

Thank you once again, for your wonderful feedback. The team and I, look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,
Maynk Kumar

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There was an event at India expo mart "Renewable Sources of energy", so we with other 10 members were part of this event.
Our company booked 5 rooms of this Amazing club "stellar gymkhana" located near to the expo mart only.
I have to say the club is very beautiful. Our rooms were spacious , mattresses were very comfortable and room service was very quick. Apart from attending the event I only enjoyed my stay at this beautiful location.
We also had 2 meals at the club and I must say - They have a good variety of food listed in there menu.
I Highly recommend property for all your holidays or business trips.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Stellar Gymkhana, Greater Noida and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a very comfortable stay at The Stellar Gymkhana, Greater Noida

I will surely convey your message to our entire team & they will be delighted to hear the same.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.

Warm Regards,